Emma Caulfield’s current haircut is the absolute cutest. I’m going to use it’s cuteness as an excuse for why I didn’t say anything to her other than hi and thank you at the photo op. So fucking cute.
what if owen is actually a living skeleton now
I’d probably make some sort of all bones, no boner joke.
I would like to ask Moffatt to bring Captain Jack Harkness / Torchwood back soon in doctor who because I think that Capaldi and Jack together would be fabulous!
I went to try this again with my less Tegan and Sara biased Spotify starred playlist and guess what comes up first?
1. Back in your head - Tegan and Sara
2. An ad for kotex because this is spotify and I never bothered to click on the free premium trial. Here we go, I am The Doctor - Murray Gold
3. Potions - Puscifer
4. The Wren - Doomtree
5. Pompeii - Bastille
6. Mineshaft 2 - Dessa
7. Strangeness and Charm - Florence and the Machine
8. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
9. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
10. All Time Low (Todd Rundgren remix) - Nine Inch Nails
Yes, but my ipod is pretty biased in their favor because when my ipod and computer died at the same time and I lost all my music I didn’t bother to go finding all the music I had before, I just went to friends houses and picked all of the songs I liked out of their music libraries. One of those friends was huge Tegan and Sara fan, youuidiotkid. So Tegan and Sara is the only band on my ipod where I have their full discography.
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, iPhone, iTunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 (or more!) people. One rule: no skipping.
Behold… surprisingly no Nine Inch Nails